Designed in collaboration with acclaimed Los Angeles artist Matt McCormick, this limited edition of our new Beat Chelsea Boot embodies the duality at the heart of McCormick’s work, reimagining a classic city-friendly silhouette with signature Western details. Handcrafted from premium vegetable tanned leather, these boots combine a traditional Chelsea boot shape with a Western-style toe bug, sleek ¾ welt, and rubber outsole for extra traction, as well as a “Matt McCormick for Stetson” stamp on the sole. The leather insole is lined with memory foam for extra comfort, and the boot comes with a signature dust bag featuring artwork commissioned exclusively for Stetson by McCormick.
As part of our partnership with Matt McCormick, Stetson Worldwide, in conjunction with the Bulova Stetson Fund, has made a donation of $10,000 to Education Through Music—Los Angeles, which partners with under-resourced schools to provide music as a core subject for all children, utilizing music education as a catalyst to improve academic achievement, motivation for school and self-confidence.
- Available In Highly Limited Quantities
- Premium Vegetable Tanned Leather
- 6” Shaft
- Combination Leather And Non-Slip Rubber Sole
- Stretch Elastic Side Panels
- ¾ Welt For Slimmer Sole Appearance
- Brass Nails In All Adherence Points
- Leather-Lined Memory Foam Comfort In-Sole
- All-Leather Lining
- Plied Leather Heel
- Rubber Heel Cap
- Toe Bug Design
- Original Matt McCormick Artwork Dust Bag
- “Matt McCormick for Stetson” Stamped Sole